Half day Highlights of Bangkok (Private Tour)
Start at 08:00 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
Duration : 5 hours approximately
Private Group (Use Private or Public Transport)
Important note :
- Please dress properly when visit Grand Palace and temples. Sleeveless shirts with scarfs, shorts, legging or ripped pants are not allowed
- Travelers can choose to use local public transport or private car transport for the whole trip (no mixed use).
- Program can be changed due to Grand Palace closure
- Pick up at hotel in city area
- Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Canal tour by long tail boat
- Wat Pho
- Return to hotel
- English speaking guide service as itinerary
- Admission, activity and transportation fees as itinerary
- Bottle water
- Accident Insurance
Tour start from hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. (except hotel around airport or outside city area). Transfer to visit “Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha” , the magnificent Royal Palace and Chapel by local public transport (boat, train, bus and etc.) or traveler can book option using private transport.
Enjoy “Private canal tour by long tail boat” through the canal of Bangkok which once called Venice of the East.
Have an optional lunch and continue to visit “Wat Pho”, the famous temple which enshrines the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in Thailand. Return to hotel in Bangkok.
What Not Include
- Optional meal and activity
- Alcohol beverage
- Pick up & drop at hotel around airport
- Tipping and gratuities
- Cancellation after payment, 100% cancellation fees
- No show or leave tour early or miss activity due to late, no refund
- No date change policy
If we did not respond within 2 days, please resend your inquiry to us via
(we apologize for your inconvenience in advance)
Email : email@example.com
Tel / WhatApps : +6695-715-0869
Submit your review