Charming of Bangkok
Start at 08:00 or 09:00 a.m.
Duration : 7-8 hours
Use Private or Public Transport
Important note :
- Please dress properly when visit Grand Palace and temples. Sleeveless shirts with scarfs, shorts, legging or ripped pants are not allowed
- Travelers can choose to use local public transport or private car transport for the whole trip (no mixed use)
- There will be about 300 steps walk up to the Golden Mount
- Pick up at hotel in city area
- Grand Palace
- Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Canal tour by long tail boat
- Wat Pho
- Golden Mount at Wat Sraket
- Return to hotel
- English speaking guide service as itinerary
- Admission, activity and transportation fees as itinerary
- Bottle water
- Accident Insurance
Tour start from hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 or 09:00 a.m. (except hotel around airport or outside city area). Transfer to visit “Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha” , the magnificent Royal Palace and Chapel by local public transport (boat, train, bus and etc.) or traveler can book option using private transport.
Enjoy “Private canal tour by long tail boat” through the canal of Bangkok which once called Venice of the East. Have an optional lunch and continue to visit “Wat Pho”, the famous temple which enshrines the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in Thailand.
Visit “Golden Mount at Wat Sraket”, the famous landmark of Bangkok before return to hotel in Bangkok.
What Not Include
- Optional meal and activity
- Alcohol beverage
- Pick up & drop at hotel around airport
- Tipping and gratuities
- Cancellation after payment, 100% cancellation fees
- No show or leave tour early or miss activity due to late, no refund
- No date change policy
If we did not respond within 2 days, please resend your inquiry to us via
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / WhatApps : +6695-715-0869
(we apologize for your inconvenience in advance)
Submit your review
This tour was absolutely amazing! Being able to see three temples and so much of Bangkok throughout the day was such a perfect way for us to start our trip!
Our tour was made even better by our incredible tour guide, Kim! She knew so much about every place she showed us, which helped us feel even more connected to the beautiful city. Kim was so fun to be around and we would absolutely take any tour with her as our guide!
Truly amazing day trip from Bangkok. My guide Kim was incredibly sweet and made the whole day fun and relaxing. She is very knowledgable and was able to answer all of the questions I had. Kim also has great photography skills and took many good photos throughout the day. The tour driver was very thoughtful as well and provided lots of water and a cold towel. Would highly recommend!
Our Guide Kim was perfect: she not only was friendly and knowledgeable, she also protected us from places that were too touristy and kept us in a fun environment the whole trip. Very recommended!
Thank you very much for your great review on your tour with our guide Kim.We wish you all the best