Bangkok Walking Tour with Thai Food Tasting (Private)
Start at 08:00 a.m.
Duration : 6-7 hours
Max 18 people
Use Public Transport
Important note :
- The tour will not be suit for Vegetarian.
- Required walking
- Pick up at hotel in city area
- Wat Trai Mitr (Gold Buddha Temple)
- Taste herbal drink
- Wat Leng Noei Yi
- Wat Suthat and Giant Swing
- Thai desserts tasting
- Thai food tasting
- Wat Ratchabophit
- Return to hotel
- English speaking guide service as itinerary
- Admission, activity and transportation fees as itinerary
- Bottle water
- Accident Insurance
Tour start from hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 a.m. (except hotel around airport or outside city area). Transfer to visit “Wat Trai Mitr (Gold Buddha Temple)“ by local public transport (city train, bus, boat, taxi and etc.). Taste some Thai-Chinese exotic herbal drink at the famous vendor that sell more than 120 years. Walk along Charoen Krung road to visit “Wat Leng Noei Yi,” the largest Chinese Buddhist temple in Bangkok.
Continue by city train and walk to visit “Giant Swing” and “Wat Suthat Thepwanaram”, one of the important royal temples located in the center of Bangkok old town. Enjoy taste local Thai desserts including Thai chicken gravy rice or egg noodle with pork and sweet sticky rice as well as bread dip with pandan leave custard and more that can be found on the street which are also famous for local people.
Walk to visit “Wat Ratchabophit”, the famous royal temple in the old town before return to hotel in Bangkok by public transport.
What Not Include
- Optional or extra meal
- Optional activity which not listed in itinerary
- Alcohol beverage
- Pick up & drop at hotel around airport
- Tipping and gratuities
- Cancellation after payment, 100% cancellation fees
- No show or leave tour early or miss activity due to late, no refund
- No date change policy
If we did not respond within 2 days, please resend your inquiry to us via
Email : email@example.com
Tel / WhatApps : +6695-715-0869
(we apologize for your inconvenience in advance)
Submit your review